Senior Internal Auditor
Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
We are expanding our Auditing Team and looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to build out the audit department and help develop strategy. You will champion Internal Controls and governance and manage the eternal audit firm relationships.
We will help a strong Auditor relocate to the Allentown, PA or Conshohocken, PA area as you will be expected to work out of one of our offices here three days a week.
- Present Audit results to all levels of management.
- Design risk-based audit work programs to identify internal control deficiencies and breakdowns.
- Utilize internal and external resources to identify industry best practices.
- Oversee and execute financial & operational internal audits across the organization. Perform process walk throughs and testing of controls.
- Partner and cooperate with all levels of staff to identify the root cause of control breakdowns and create recommendations which would reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Draft internal audit reports focusing on process improvements. Deliver audit reports to the auditee and management and openly discuss the observation, associated risks, recommendation and agreed upon management action plan.
- Follow up on management action plans to ensure that controls are implemented, and risks have been appropriately mitigated.
- Provide advice and guidance to various departments during implementation of new business processes or tools.
- Participate in creating the risk-based annual audit plan and presentations for quarterly Audit Committee meetings.
- Implement internal controls and ensure processes are effective and efficient
- Build relationship with external auditors and advisors
- Draft internal audit reports
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Information Systems or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of work experience
- 5 years of experience leading operational audits
- Expertise in internal control concepts
- Experience supporting / developing annual audits that protect Physical, Financial, and Intangible Assets
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.