Stoughton, WI 53589 US
We discover solutions in metal forming through the execution of lean principles, the empowerment of our employees and the leverage of our global footprint.
Working under the direction of the Director of Engineering, the Sales Engineer will answer for the technical product design and the integration of products in order to meet the requirements of our customers. This position will work closely with account managers to develop workable solutions and troubleshoot issues.
3 Awesome reasons to work here:
- Make an impact on the success of products for a variety of major markets worldwide.
- Get recognized and rewarded for hard work with professional growth opportunities.
- Work on a wide range of products, including thermal management tubing, engine and cooling system assemblies, emissions components, hydraulic hose assemblies, and complex structural assemblies.
What you will be doing OR Job Details:
- Develop a workable fluid flow system layout and identify and resolve system-level issues.
- Design and integrate Exhaust products/systems for on highway and off highway markets.
- Generate/maintain detailed models of designs and system level Bill of Materials.
- Create specifications for product through 2D prints, Engineering specifications, etc.
- Initiate and coordinate the technical support work (including mechanical design, FEA and CFD analyses, acoustical, flow and vibration testing, drafting, prototypes, etc.) required to develop system components against technical profile deliverables.
- Optimize designs for manufacturability.
- Ensure DFM (Design for Manufacturability) is implemented in development of design (DQR, DVA, Design Reviews, etc)
- Travel to customer and supplier sites as necessary, perform on-site testing, and present our technology – 10-25% travel required.
What you need for this Position:
- BS Mechanical Engineer
- Strong understanding of fluid mechanics
- 1 to 5 years of experience as related to product design using solid modeling tools (Inventor preferred)
Other desired skills we prefer:
- CAD modeling
- Project management
What’ s in it for you:
In addition to a competitive salary ($65 - 85K), you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on developing products used in major markets worldwide.
Interviews are being scheduled now. So, if you are an interested and qualified engineer, please apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.