Regional Sales Manager - Capital Equipment
Dallas, TX 75202 US
We are looking for a top-performing Regional Sales Manager to join our team and help us grow our business in the MCP industry. In this role, you will be responsible for generating sales to prospective and existing customers, developing and executing sales strategies, and managing the entire sales cycle. You will also be responsible for maintaining customer relationships and monitoring and reporting competitive activity.
This position will cover parts of Texas and Arkansas with a focus on the Dallas, Ft. Worth area. You can be field based in the territory and expect to travel about ½ the time.
- Bachelor' s degree and at least four years related experience, including three years in capital equipment sales.
- Strong presentation and math skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- On target earnings of $130 - $190K including base salary up to $130K and guaranteed first year commission.
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of packaging solutions
- Chance to make a real impact on the company' s bottom line
- Dental, Medical, Vision and Life Insurance; Retirement, Paid Time Off and more
- Work with a team of talented and dedicated professionals
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.