International Accounting Manager
Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
We are looking for an International Accounting Manager to be responsible for ensuring that all accounting activities are performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and that all financial reports are accurate and timely. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing new accounting procedures and systems to improve the efficiency of the accounting department operations in countries such as Costa Rica, Mexico and China.
We will help a strong International Accounting Manager relocate to the Allentown, PA or Conshohocken, PA area as you will be expected to work out of one of our offices here three days a week.
- Lead and manage the International Accounting team
- Ensure that all accounting activities are performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure that all financial reports are accurate and timely
- Develop and implement new accounting procedures and systems to improve the efficiency of the accounting department
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that all financial obligations are met
- Represent the company to vendors and suppliers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in International Accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and its customers
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to grow and develop your career
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.