Director of Sales - Packaging Materials
Phoenix, AZ US
Are you a dynamic sales leader looking for a new challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Sales in the Materials Division, overseeing the Western region. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys a blend of strategy and hands-on sales work, providing leadership and direction to a dedicated sales force. If you have packing industry experience, familiarity with packaging films and sales management experience, read on.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for packaging systems primarily in the food service industry.
- Manage budgets, forecast sales, and analyze market trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Work closely with internal and external marketing teams, supporting and guiding Regional Sales Managers.
- Oversee the sales process from identification to closure, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows and industry events to promote products and build professional relationships.
- Total comp up to $225K inclusive of a base salary up to $170K.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Work from Home options, and Paid Time Off.
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible hours, accommodating travel and customer needs.
- A supportive environment that values innovation and strategic thinking.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in the packaging industry with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Openness to travel extensively, up to 60% of the time.
- Proximity to a major airport in CA, AZ, WA, OR or NV
- Be part of a dynamic team in a role that offers variety and challenge.
- Contribute to a company known for its innovative solutions in packaging and processing.
- Work in an environment that values sustainability and community involvement.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.