Corporate Controller - Manufacturing
Allentown, PA 18103 US
We are looking for a Corporate Controller to join our team and help us continue to grow and succeed. Working under the general direction of the VP and in close collaboration with the leadership team, you will be responsible for leading our accounting and accounting services function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing financial policies and procedures, managing the accounting staff, and preparing financial reports. You will also be responsible for providing financial advice and support to senior management.
We will help a great Controller with relocation. You will work from our offices in the Lehigh Valley, PA area four days a week.
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Manage the accounting staff
- Prepare financial reports
- Provide financial advice and support to senior management
- Oversee the company's monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Manage regulatory reporting, including tax filings and compliance across various jurisdictions
- Serve as the technical accounting expert and trusted advisor to senior management
- Build and maintain relationships across the organization
- Drive change across a complex organization
- Attract, hire, and develop great talent
- Effectively lead department managers in managing their teams, setting clear and challenging goals, providing timely feedback, maintaining sufficient communication and support
- Create and drive a culture of engagement, collaboration, and respect, where teamwork and active problem-solving result in continuous improvement throughout the company
- 15+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing and B2B environments, of which 5 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required. CPA or MBA preferred
- Proven financial and accounting background and understanding of global manufacturing operations
- Sound knowledge of US GAAP reporting requirements
- Proficient in financial software e.G. Lexmark, E1, Cognos, Excel
- Solid influencing skills ability to build relationships, navigate the organization to effectively execute cross-functional initiatives
- Strategic thinking and planning with the ability to Identify business insights from quantitative analysis
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of employees, leadership as a tactical and strategic partner, coach, and advisor
- Analytically strong problem solver with a commitment to high-quality work
- Great communication skills, results oriented, hands-on leader, can-do and pragmatic attitude
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and its customers
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to grow and develop your career
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.