Business Finance Operations Specialist
Great Neck, NY 11021 US
We are seeking a dynamic Business Finance Operations Specialist (Financial Operations Manager / Operational Finance Analyst) who is passionate about driving operational efficiency and financial success. In this role, you will play a crucial part in analyzing and improving our financial operations, ensuring our company continues to grow and succeed in a competitive market.
Working under the CFO, you will help coordinate efficient activity with our underwriters, business development specialists and analysts. You will help examine our financial operations to enhance profit margins, analyze cost data, and identify areas of inefficiency.
- Cost Management: Collect and analyze operational data to determine the cost of operations, guiding the cost analysis process and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Strategic Improvement: Analyze financial results to improve our financial status, reconciling transactions and maintaining a comprehensive database.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial analysis.
- Proficiency in budgetary and accounting software and tools.
- Exceptional multitasking, organizational, and deadline management skills.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities.
Join us as we aim to rank among the top 10 revenue-based financial companies, fueled by our commitment to market transformation, integrity, exceptional customer service, and creative solutions. Be a part of a team where every relationship and interaction is a step toward our collective success.
In addition to a competitive salary ($70, 000 to $100, 000) we offer an opportunity to grow with a fast-moving, thriving company.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and contribute to the transformative journey, please apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.