Accounts Payable Manager
Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to be responsible for leading and managing the Accounts Payable team. You will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner, and that all payments are made on time. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing new processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the Accounts Payable department.
We will help a strong Accounts Payable Manager relocate to the Allentown, PA or Conshohocken, PA area as you will be expected to work out of one of our offices here three days a week.
- Lead and manage the Accounts Payable team
- Ensure that all invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all payments are made on time
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the Accounts Payable department
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that all financial obligations are met
- Represent the company to vendors and suppliers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and its customers
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to grow and develop your career
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Recruiting
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.