Senior Controls Technician
Inglewood, CA 90301 US
We are looking for a Senior Controls Technician to join our team in Northern California (Greater San Jose area) or Southern California (LA, Culver City, Anaheim area).
As a Senior Controls Technician, you will use your expertise to troubleshoot, make changes, and maintain building automation systems for Fortune 500 and other large enterprises. You will also be responsible for:
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Diagnosing problems using hand tools and computers
- Communicating with customers
- Installing new systems
- Replacing/enhancing existing systems
- Commissioning of Systems
- Making recommendations for system improvement
- Assisting other technicians and helping mentor junior technicians
- Experience with most of these technologies:
- Niagara Framework
- Distech Controls
- Facility Explorer
- The ability to explain technical information to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Basic programming ability (advanced programming experience is a plus)
- Competitive salary ($90 to $125K)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Streamlined interview process
- Union benefits
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.