Senior Controls Engineer, Packaging Equipment
Chicago Heights, IL 60411 US
We are a leading provider of custom container handling solutions. We are passionate about innovation and we are always looking for new ways to improve our products and services. We have a team of over 20 engineers who are experts in their field. We work with some of the biggest names in the food, beverage, petroleum, and consumer goods industries.
We are looking for a talented Senior Controls Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing PLC, Advanced Motion, and HMI programs from scratch for a range of Allen Bradley Controllers. You will also be responsible for designing electrical schematics, developing and integrating vision systems, and supervising the panel build process.
- Develop PLC, Advanced Motion, and HMI programs from scratch for a range of Allen Bradley Controllers
- Design electrical schematics
- Develop and integrate vision systems
- Supervise the panel build process
- Review customer specifications with attention to detail
- Develop project plans and schedules across multiple departments
- Interact with customers frequently to review project plans, exchange integration information, and formulate installation plans
- Develop Operator Manuals, User Manuals, One Point Lessons, and other project documentation as required
- Ensure that electrical designs meet UL requirements
- Ensure that local, state, and Federal codes are met
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Technology, or a related field
- 4+ years of hands-on electrical engineering design experience
- Experience with Cyclic Rotary Motion
- Experience with Ethernet/IP networks in an automation environment
- Packaging Industry experience
- Competitive salary ($110 - $150K)
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, and other benefits
- Chance to work with some of the most talented engineers in the packaging industry
- Stimulating work environment where you will be challenged to learn and grow
Meet Your Recruiter
Roy Evans is a record setting recruiter noted for consistently excelling and for the innovative systems he has developed. A well know industry trainer has anointed Roy as being in the top 5% of all recruiters worldwide both in terms of production and skill level.
Roy uses “RoyLentless” effort, world-class technology and great process to attract professionals with the drive, discipline and motivation to deliver extraordinary results for his clients.
LinkedIn has crowned Roy as someone who could write a book on using LinkedIn as one of its top 1% in recruiter users. Roy is LinkedIn Certified and a charter member of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals.
In his spare time, Roy is a college football fan who enjoys fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and two children.